Mini Mixed Berries
Ice Cream Pies
Summer BBQs aren’t complete without a creamy and decadent ice cream dessert. To satisfy your summer sweet tooth, whip up these mini ice cream pies made with ARCTIC ZERO Classic Vanilla, fresh whipped cream, and your favorite berries. Eating healthy this summer has never been so delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8 mini pie plates with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the graham crackers, oil, sugar and nutmeg until mixture starts to clump. Using a spatula, press the mixture into the mini pie plates.
- Bake for about 8–12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let chill slightly and then freeze for an hour.
- Set out the pints of ARCTIC ZERO Classic Vanilla to soften for about 10 minutes.
- Press about 1/3 heaping cups of ARCTIC ZERO into each mini pie crust. Using a knife or spatula, smooth it over. Freeze for another 45 minutes, or until set.
- Meanwhile, make the whipped cream by beating the heavy cream, honey and sugar together in a stand mixer. Beat until fluffy.
- Once the pies have set, remove from the freezer. Top with vegan whipped cream. Add as many banana slices, sliced strawberries and blueberries to the top of each pie as you desire.