Minty Snow Pie
Minty Snow Pie. Is there anything more classic than chocolate and mint? It’s the meant-to-be combination! Indulge in this no-bake, crispy-cool pie of goodness. Crisp rice cereal topped with ARCTIC ZERO Hint of Mint and finished with a drizzle of chocolate. This delicious recipe is perfect for the Holidays or a hot summer day!
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop chocolate. Set aside 1/4 of it.
- Place remaining 3/4 of chocolate in a small saucepan with 3 tablespoons vegan butter or margarine. Melt over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Place crisp rice cereal in a medium mixing bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, and stir gently to coat.
- Using the back of the spoon; press mixture into bottom and sides of greased pie pan.
- Place crust in freezer just until firm, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place 1/4 of chopped chocolate and 2 tablespoons of vegan butter or margarine in a small sucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring frquently, until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Remove crust from freezer and spread ARCTIC ZERO Hint of Mint over crisp rice crust.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over top and serve immediately.
To make the crust:
To make chocolate topping: