Halloween Trifle Graveyard
Halloween is the time of year that you get to really play with your food. To spook up our favorite ARCTIC ZERO Cookie Shake, we layered it with rich chocolate cake, vegan whipped cream and some creepy icing add-ons to make a tasty haunted graveyard!
- Layer 1⁄4 cup of chocolate cake crumbles into the bottom of a mason jar.
- Top with about 2 – 3 scoops of ARCTIC ZERO Cookie Shake. Top with whipped cream.
- Repeat another layer so the top is covered in cake crumbles.
- Using the black icing gel, write RIP on each Milano cookie. Carefully stick the cookies into the mason jars.
- Top with Halloween add-ons.
- TIP: For some added spookiness, wrap each jar in spider webs!