Frozen Dessert Chocolaty Tacos
Yummy Frozen Dessert Chocolaty Tacos. This ice cream truck favorite is easy to make and even better to enjoy with ARCTIC ZERO Classic Vanilla. Use your favorite garnishes like whipped topping, chopped nuts, and of course, a crackly chocolate shell poured over the top!
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, water, and egg.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add in the wet ingredients. Mix until well blended and smooth.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto a hot pizzelle maker (if you don’t have one, use a skillet coated in non-stick cooking spray, and form 5-6-inch rounds with the batter. Carefully flip after about 30 seconds).
- Remove from the pizzelle maker or the skillet and place on a flat surface. Quickly fold the cookie in half (but not all the way folded down) to form the shape of a taco. Hold in this position for a few seconds until formed and cooled
- Allow the ARCTIC ZERO Classic Vanilla to soften. Add to the cookie tacos, almost to the top. Place in the freezer, upright until frozen again.
- To serve, remove from the freezer, drizzle with the chocolate sauce or shell syrup, garnish with whipped topping, chopped nuts, and cherries.
- Serve immediately