Cinnamon Apple Ice Cream Pie
This is it! An easy-to-make, no-bake apple pie recipe with deliciously sweet fall flavors you won’t get enough of. It’s extra tasty because it is filled with ARCTIC ZERO.
- To prepare the crust, spray an 8” pie pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all the crust ingredients until well combined and press onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie dish.
- For the filling, over medium heat in a large saucepan, combine all the remaining ingredients, except for the ARCTIC ZERO, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside to cool for 30 minutes, and reserve 1/2 cup of the apple mixture in a small bowl.
- Set out the pint of ARCTIC ZERO Classic Vanilla to soften for 10 minutes.
- Add the whole ARCTIC ZERO pint to the apple mixture and stir until it’s well combined.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and pulse a few times or until you’re left with a mostly homogeneous mixture.
- Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of apple mixture and pour this into the prepared graham cracker crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until fully frozen.
- Remove the pie from the freezer and pipe or spoon the caramel sauce over the top.
- Let the pie sit for 10 minutes for easier cutting.