Caramel Apple Poke Cake
This Caramel Apple Poke Cake recipe gives all the Fall vibes! Shredded apples and ARCTIC ZERO Salted Caramel make it soft and moist. The apple spice gives it a warm flavor that’s just perfect for the season. Plus, it’s topped with so much goodness and very easy to make… This recipe will become a family favorite!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9×13” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer, combine cake mix, eggs, water, butter, and apple pie spice on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in the shredded apples.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cake cool on wire rack for 10+ minutes then, with a chopstick, poke entire surface of the cake every inch, going about halfway down (careful not to poke through to the bottom of the cake).
- Pour melted ARCTIC ZERO over surface of the cake, filling in holes and allowing it to soak into the cake. Let sit at room temperature about 30 minutes.
- Just before service, prepared whipped cream by beating whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Over top of cake spread whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with toffee or pecans. Option to serve with more ARCTIC ZERO!