June 16, 2014
Strawberry Pineapple Cardamom Smoothie
Add cardamom to this colorful AZ smoothie to bring it a vibrant and exotic flavor!
• 4 large scoops (about 1/2 pint) Strawberry Arctic Zero
• 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed, hulled and cut into small pieces
• 3/4 cup frozen pineapple (you can also used fresh or canned)
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
• 1 strawberry, diced, for garnish
• Several ice cubes (optional)
1. Add the Strawberry Arctic Zero to a blender along with the strawberries, pineapple, and cardamom.
2. Blend until smooth. If you’d like to thicken the smoothie slightly, add a few ice cubes to the mixture and blend again until smooth and thick.
3. Serve immediately, garnished with a few strawberry pieces over the top.