October 15, 2013
Halloween Trifle Graveyard
Make a tasty haunted graveyard with Arctic Zero Cookies and Cream!
• 1 container Arctic Zero Cookies and Cream, slightly defrosted
• About 2 1⁄2 cups crumbled chocolate cake
• About 1 1⁄2 cups whipped cream
• 6 Milano cookies
• Black icing gel
• Wilton icing Halloween add-ons
1. Layer 1⁄4 cup of chocolate cake crumbles into the bottom of a mason jar.
2. Top with about 2 – 3 scoops of Arctic Zero Cookies and Cream. Top with
3. Repeat another layer so the top is covered in cake crumbles.
4. Using the black icing gel, write RIP on each Milano cookie. Carefully stick the
cookies into the mason jars.
5. Top with Halloween add-ons.
TIP: For some added spookiness, wrap each jar in spider webs!