October 15, 2013
Cake Mix Frozen Sandwich Cookies
An adorable sandwich cookie perfect for the little monsters and ghouls in your life!
• 1 box yellow or white cake mix
• 2 large eggs, room temperature
• 1/3 cup oil
• About 3⁄4 cup Halloween sprinkles
• About 2 cups Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple
• Additional sprinkles for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray the paper with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir the cake mix, eggs, and oil together. Carefully stir in the sprinkles.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out about 10 cookies. Place 5 cookies on each baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool on a wire cooling rack.
5. Once cooled, place the cooling rack in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
6. Take Arctic Zero out of your freezer to defrost.
7. Once cookies have frozen, add about 1 1⁄2 - 2 scoops of Arctic Zero to the
browned side of one cookie (the side that was touching the parchment
paper). Carefully squeeze another cookie on top.
8. Sprinkle additional Halloween sprinkles around the edge of the Arctic Zero.
9. Place cookies on a rack and freeze another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from freezer and enjoy!