June 14, 2013
A "summer" treat that can be enjoyed all year long!
Servings: 5 Frozen S'mores
• 1/2 pint chocolate Arctic Zero
• 1 cup light cool whip, thawed
• 5 low fat graham cracker sheets
1. Cover a 9"x5" loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure to neatly go up the sides.
2. Microwave the Arctic Zero for 15-30 seconds until you can stir it up and it resembles a milkshake. Evenly spread into the bottom of the loaf pan.
3. Gently and evenly spoon the cool whip on top of the Arctic Zero.
4. Freeze until hardened (about 2 hours).
5. Lift the frozen dessert out of the loaf pan by the parchment paper.
6. With a sharp knife, cut the frozen chocolate and cool whip into squares.
7. Split the graham crackers in half and place the crackers on either side of the frozen squares.
8. Serve right away or place on a baking sheet or plate and freeze until hardened again.