February 25, 2013
An ice cream sundae so healthy you can eat it for breakfast!
* 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
* 1/4 c. milk (non-dairy milks work just fun - try almond!)
* 1 handful of spinach, liquefied in your blender
* 1 Tbsp. oil (or nut butter)
* 1 Tbsp. dry sweetener (sugar or stevia)
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* 1/8 tsp. baking soda
* 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
* pinch of salt
* Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple, to top
1) Mix everything but the Arctic Zero in your microwave-safe bowl (remember to oil/spray the ramekin/bowl first, for easier removal. I forgot, and it still worked). If you're a real chocoholic, you could add chocolate chips.
2) Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked (you'll be able to tell, because it will not look wet on top anymore).
3) Transfer to a plate (or leave in the bowl) and top with peanut flour sauce and vanilla maple Arctic Zero!