February 14, 2014
Melted Ice Cream Cake
This bundt cake is filled with melted strawberry Arctic Zero. Enjoy with your valentine!
For the cake:
• 1 box funfetti cake mix
• 3 large eggs, room temperature
• 2 cups melted Strawberry Arctic Zero
• 3 tablespoons non-peril sprinkles
For the icing:
• 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
• 2 ½ teaspoons heavy cream
• ¼ teaspoon vanilla
• 1 teaspoon melted butter
• Red food dye
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, eggs and Arctic Zero together. Carefully stir in the sprinkles.
4. Pour the cake mix into the bundt pan. Bake for about 33 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the pan and let cool completely.
5. Meanwhile, mix the sugar, cream, vanilla and butter together. Divide into two bowls. Add food dye to one bowl to make a pink color.
6. Drizzle the cake with the pink and white drizzle. Garnish with sprinkles.